Morocco – Travel Tips
If you want to go to a holiday in Morocco you should consider some things to be easier to handle. For example:
- Do not take your passport after the ride, better do some children and keep them on those in your wallet. Also, avoid keeping all documents and all the money in one place.
- Water is not drinkable. Beware of restaurants, bars, etc, for re-use bottles and fill them with tap water.
- Do not eat seafood than in crowded places. Fish spoil quickly, especially in Morocco is not kept in appropriate conditions.
- In Morocco everyone tries to sell you something. If you want to be left alone pretend you do not understand the language. If you insist, do not become aggressive, but go ahead.
- Do not shoot the locals, especially women, without asking their permission.
- Be careful how you protect your camera from sand.
- Be careful how cross street. There does not account for the color of traffic lights and no police in the road.
- If you are female, cover your body as much. Men “to give” all that is “white”.
- If you arrive in the north country, you will see that there are marijuana plantations. Avoid asking how much, because you will be very hard to get rid of “merchants”. Many tourists were robbed and some were even missing in those areas.
- Do not stop the car in the wilderness. Avoid doing this even if you meet strange people, overturned cars and injured people. Can be a real case, but most often this tactic is used to rob.
Things not to miss when you go in Morocco
There are some things you should not miss in your baggage when preparing to travel to Morocco:
- Sunglasses and a scarf with which to cover your face during sandstorms or gusts of wind.
- Immodium: pills that help for stomach problems.
- Long trousers and shirts, long sleeve shirts, made of natural materials. Defend yourself and the sand but the scorching sun.
- Try wearing shoes cut. It’s pretty hard to avoid the sand you.
- You should put the toilet paper bag. That way you will not find that they use water.
Although there are quite a few tips, do not worry. Morocco is not a dangerous country, but to notice the spot that’s not all properly, better to be prepared in advance.
Have a nice trip!