Sea or swimming pool?
Every holiday begins with a milestone: taking bags… what we take, what we let and what we forget? How many bathing suits? At swimming pool or sea?
Why we like the sea:
- For passionate swimmers, the generous space that the sea offers is really a great blessing, because they are free to swim without encountering obstacles in the path or length without being limited by a swimming pool.
- Sea has its own intelligent and sterilization, due to salt water, so no question of “legacy” yeast, fungi and other bacteria;
- Explore large depths with minimal equipment (water glasses), can not be compared with exploring the depth of swimming pools.
- The sea gives a romantic landscape, unmatched even by the most modern pool. On the same theme, imagine a long walk on the beach, breathing aerosols and then… a walk around a pool.
- Generous space allows water sports or for the less adventurous, a quiet boat ride.
- Great playfulness encourages the people and spending quality time with friends (water volleyball, etc…)
Why we don’t like the sea
- The sea can be a real source of phobias, because its extent. In general, its size may not be fully controlled or observed by the naked eye, making it one unknown: infinity, depth unseen blur.
- Given the fact that we are not only “creatures” who like the water, have a great chance to meet with various interesting species from jellyfish, fish, small worms to those of water, that come with algae. Annoying characters…
Why we love swimming pool:
- If large spaces and unknown give you chills, swimming pools are ideal for flounder.
- Transparent water means that you can always see where you step.
You can stand in water, even if you move, without having to always swim.
Why do not we love swimming pool:
- You can not open your eyes in water and you should avoid swallowing pool water because of the large amount of chlorine.
- A crowded swimming pool means zero mobility.